Monday, September 24, 2007

For all you Tucson Foodies

Welcome to the official Tucson Foodies blog! As I mention in "About Me" I'm a real estate agent in Tucson Arizona, and one of my many passions is food! It's something that we all have in common, whether it be eating to survive or eating for the dining experience. Food provides us with nutrition, comfort, and time with those we care about. To me there is nothing like sitting down to a fantastic meal, having great conversation and experiencing it all in an interesting setting.

The term "foodie" is defined by Wikipedia as "an informal term for a particular class of aficionado of food and drink". When I hear the term "aficionado" I visualize an older British gentleman with a glass of cognac in one hand and a Monte Cristo No. 2 cigar in the other. This is probably why I don't consider myself an aficionado. I really just enjoy good food, and I'll add good wine.

Since I enjoy eating and my husband and I do get the opportunity to venture out to area restaurants quite a bit, I thought I would start a blog about it. Several of my past clients were new to Tucson when I first met them and were unfamiliar with where to go for a decent meal. I enjoyed finding out what their likes and dislikes were and then recommending a restaurant that might match their tastes. Most of the time they were very happy with the recommendations, and even gave me feedback on some of their favorites (now I know what to try next time I visit). Tucson has a great variety of options when it comes to eateries; there is almost too much to choose from. Some are good and some are not so good, but I'll give honest feedback about everywhere I dine. Please remember it's all personal opinion, so if you've been to one of the restaurants I mention and had a different experience please post a comment. The goal of this blog is to have fun while I help everyone out there make that all important decision....Where do I eat?



Valorie Bradley
Long Realty
Tucson Arizona

No comments: